What Did you do with Your Time? Carl's Junior Olympics Race at Camels Back Park in Boise, November 4, 2017

Carl's qualification for National Junior Olympics XC Race in Tallahassee, Florida on December 9 was just spectacular.  It's a long story, but Coach Gleichman just went above and beyond.  He is not even Carl's coach yet, but he saw a talent and helped Carl register for the pre-qualifier race in Boise, Elizabeth and I went to take Carl, not expecting Gleichman to come, but he did!  He showed up and gave Carl full support!  Carl got the #5 spot, which qualified him for the National Race in Tallahassee!  He is the first runner from Teton School District that has ever gone, if we understand right!
Then, to our amazement, Blaine and I could not go with Carl to Florida, so we thought he would have to miss it.  We are saving our sky miles for when Heather has her baby in January.  But Mr. Gleichman told us that very day at the Boise race, that he planned on going, and he was willing to go with Carl!  We bought Carl's ticket, but blessed Mr. Glelichman flew with Carl, rented a car, and they went everywhere together there. Carl ran in that National Race!  It was just so amazing.

My Stake Leadership Training on Finding the One, for Young Women's was a highlight of the month.  I have a very less active MiaMaid class, so I felt like I need to focus more on the one, help my MiaMaid Presidency focus on each one. maybe Jocelyn Jenkins and I need to go out to love and find the four other less active young women.

Ann Marie Kunz, my YW President bought Bracelets with new theme, Learn of Me & Listen to my words; Walk in the meekness of my Spirit & You shall have Peace in Me.  D&C 19:23.
I love young women's.  I love Ann Marie, Kunz, Jessica Berry and Lori Driggs.  Our teachers are great, too - Sarah McKellar, Kiley Kunz and Kelly Crow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blaine is the YM President, April 30, 2017

And Today was Christmas, December 25, 2017

Family Trip to the Oregon Coast, Friday, July 21, 2017